Printed Shirts and Other Apparel
Printed Shirts and Other Apparel
Full Color, No Set-Up Costs, and Printed With a Completely Green Process
Custom digital t-shirt printing in Tucson with WOW colors. No, there’s no minimum and no, there’s no set-up. Because the entire process is digital and is absorbed by the shirt fiber. No harmful chemicals and these custom printed shirts have an extended number of washes. The advantages are so significant that we only suggest screen printed shirts with over 250 items. YES! We can save you money and our delivery is so fast that it makes others seem slow.
Personalized and customized Short Sleeve Tee Shirts show off your fan loyalty and favorite design! We also know they can be purchased in a retail store and are expensive. So, why not skip the retail part and design your own custom short sleeve tee shirts with full color photos, your own designs and University of Arizona logos right now?
A variety of decorating systems so that your job exceeds your expectation and is ready when you are
We have everything necessary to make your apparel design something special. Which of these best describes you?
- You have designed your custom apparel printing project, picked the colors and have a pretty good idea of what you’re looking for. Maybe you just need a price. Go to either the download tab or the contact us tab at the top of any web page. Don’t worry, our designers will review your art work and get back to you with any questions.
- You’d like to design your own apparel. Just visit our Design Your Own Store and pick the type of shirts that you find attractive. It’s fun and easy and all of the right tools are there to help you. Each shirt can have have a separate and unique artwork design. So it’s easy to add your name, a photo of a family member, or pet. Need some help? Use our live chat of call us during normal business hours.
- You need help with your design and you need it now. Graphic Impact has an answer for you as well. Call us on the phone, visit our showroom or set up an appointment for our ZOOM ROOM. You’ll find a team eager to help, and with years of experience, we’re ready to take on any challenge.
- You have some ideas and you’re ready to take those ideas to the next level! We have collections that cover almost any topic, including a collection dedicated to the University of Arizona. You can pick colors, add the fonts you want and then customize it! Visit our collections shown below, click on the the volume that appeals to you and browse away. When you find one or more that you like, simply write down the artwork number and call or visit one of our designers to help you add the finishing touches. Looking for even more inspiration? Visit Getty Images and record the photo or graphic that you’ve been looking for. At Graphic Impact, we want your printing project to come out as perfectly as you do. So, there’s no cost to you to use this service.
Click on the volume, shown below, that interests you.
Introducing direct to garment printing
Screen Printing and most other direct to garment (DTG) printing systems apply ink directly on top of the shirt. Our printing processes first automatically treats the fiber of the shirt (pre-treatment) to be receptive to our water based inks. When applied, the ink then saturates the fiber in full color. These inks are 100% non-hazardous, toxin-free and adhere to the strictest human health and environmental standards. As a water-free printing system with no need for any external processes such as pre-treatment, steaming and washing, our biodegradable ink and energy saving process allows Graphic Impact to use the most eco-friendly printing solution in the market.
- Every shirt we print is full color. NO SET-UP and NONE OF THOSE GET READY CHARGES.
- And wait until you see our turn-around times. We’ll meet those tight deadlines.
- Graphic Impact is approved by the University of Arizona to do short sleeve tees. Now, you can do it your way!