Custom Long Sleeve T’s. No Minimum!
With No Mimimums, Design as Many as You Want On-Line
You’ve gotten accustomed to shirt printing by screen printing. Wearing them, seeing them and buying them. Several years ago the first generation of digital printers for shirt printing entered the marketplace and introduced the first digitally printed shirts. Although full color images were possible, the results did not match industry expectations.
This equipment is still in use today and continues to be sold by the manufacturers.
Shirt Printing Problem Solved by Graphic Impact
THE GOOD NEWS . . . Graphic Impact has implemented a process that will change the way you look at personalized shirt printing and other apparel! First we should explain that this is the first and only “GREEN” printing process. Unlike screen printing, formaldehyde and heavy metals are not used in the inks. The process has been certified by two international bodies. Currently Graphic Impact is the only company in the Southwest utilizing this method for shirt printing. We encourage you to visit our facility and see the equipment in action.
Here are some of the more important benefits:
- there are no minimum quantity purchases necessary and we do not charge you for setting up your job
- there is a “soft feel” and touch to the completed print
- we have the ability to print on both light and dark shirts
- extremely quick delivery when compared to other methods
- high resolution shirt printing in full color. Wait till you see the photo quality output
- competitive pricing
- you can design your own shirt right on line
Proudly serving the areas of Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Vail, and our clients across the country.